Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Book Club

I mentioned yesterday that I wanted to start a book club and I hope you'll join me on this journey! Here is what we'll do.


  • We will select a book together from three different choices
  • We will have one month to read the book
  • After the month is up, I will dedicate a blog post to a review of the book and feature a few questions about the book that we can all discuss together

E-mail me at FitFierceFabulous@gmail.com with your suggestions or leave a comment on this post. I'll tally up a vote and the top 3 will be then posted and voted here on the blog.

Can't wait to hear your suggestions! 

2 comments:

  1. I love this book club idea! I've been reading A Dace With Dragons by George R.R. Martin, but I'm almost finished. What kind of books do you read? I'm more into fantasy/YA, but I'll try anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll read just about anything, definitely in!!

    ReplyDelete